Paint Me Neon Color Run A “Colorful” Experience

On April 16, Siena Heights was part of Paint Me Neon Color Run. The event was hosted at Adrian College this year, with the kickoff happening outside of the Merillat Fitness Center.

The Paint Me Neon Color Run is a 5K run that incorporates the use of water soluble powder paint to help foster a fun atmosphere and community between Siena Heights and our neighboring campus, Adrian College. Any student or faculty/staff member can participate in the event, however the t-shirts are exclusively for undergraduate students.

According to organizers, the event is just a fun activity for students to participate in that aims to create positive relations with Adrian College. The event also raised awareness and funds for the Lenawee Humane Society. The hope is to incorporate more charities at future events.

Student Government Vice President Jessica Behnke said her favorite memory is of the run was, “I was most excited about the opportunity to bring Siena and Adrian students together for a joint event that can create more connections and networking between neighboring schools. The race is around the community surrounding Adrian College, and is slightly less than 3 miles in distance.”

Anyone interested in being involved on next year’s Paint Me Neon Color Run, please contact Behnke or Charles Ludlow for more information.

run1 run2 run3 run4 run5