Late Night Breakfast: A Siena Heights Tradition

Do you want to be served by your professors and other staff members? Coming to a table near you on Dec. 13 in the University Center dining hall is a long-standing tradition at Siena Heights: Late Night Breakfast.

This year’s theme is music, broken down into genres for the decorations and seating. Students can come and kick off finals week with breakfast foods at the late-night hours of 9-11 p.m.served to students by faculty and staff.

Faculty and staff serving students is a favorite part of this tradition for many sources.

“My favorite part of this Siena tradition is that it brings everyone together all at once, students, faculty and staff,” said Director of Student Engagement Liz Artz about the event. She is also a 2009 SHU graduate.

Student Dylan Barron agreed with this, and said, “my favorite part is the faculty and staff serving the students breakfast at a late hour.”

This event is being hosted by SPARC and Student Government. Students who are interested in attending have the option of registering ahead of time in order to skip the lines. Registration can be completed at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4eaea82ba2fec61-late, or through the link in the daily announcements.

In addition to breakfast foods, there will be a photo booth and DJ for the event. Raffle tickets will also be given away for a chance to win prizes, one prize being a record player.

All students at Siena Heights are invited to come and enjoy food, music and fun with their peers, faculty and staff in an effort to kick off exam week with some fun.