Best Triplets Becoming Familiar Faces at Siena Heights

“You’re definitely not lonely when you have a triplet,” said Ashley Best, one of the three triplet students on the Siena Heights campus this year. The Best triplets, Lauren, Cameron, and Ashley, all decided to attend the same school – Siena Heights.

Since their father, Steve, went to Siena and played baseball, the triplets had considered also going to Siena. The natives of Toledo, Ohio, also wanted to attend the same school and not be at different schools.

“We’ve always gone together,” said Ashley. They also said it is easier for their parents for them to attend one school.

“It’s nice being with your family because you are never lonely,” said Ashley.

Lauren and Cameron are both law and politics majors and Ashley is a biology major. With law and politics, Lauren wants to pursue being a general manager of a baseball team. Cameron wants to play Major League Baseball, with law and politics being a back up plan.

“If baseball doesn’t work out, I would go straight into politics. I could be mayor, governor, maybe president,” said Cameron.

Along with being a triplet comes the responsibility of explaining that fact to people.

“People automatically assume we are all girls,” said Ashley.

“They haven’t put two and two together,” said Cameron.

They said the professors at Siena seem to get really excited once they realize that there are triplets in their class.

“The professors sometimes get confused when they see the last name Best three times,” Ashely said. “But once you tell them that you are triplets, they say that now I can tell people I have triplets in my class.”

So if you see some familiar faces around campus, know that the Best triplets said they are definitely proud to be Saints!